Classic CTA not displaying icons

I have 3 Classic CTAs on naccho.org.au under the section “Community Controlled Health - Key Facts” section, and the previously had icons in each CTA displaying. AT some point - not sure when - they stopped appearing. The CTAs are still configured to show the icons but they are just not appearing on all browsers and devices - any hints? I’ve update all plugins, cleared both server and browser cache and still no luck. Thanks.

Hi,

I can see you have updated cornerstone but forgot to update your theme. Please note that these two should be updated simultaneously to prevent incompatibility issues.

Kindly update your theme to version 6.2.5

Then clear your wp super cache plugin cache.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Thanks! That did the trick.

Hi Joe,

Actually we have a new release here. So please backup your website and update the theme to version 6.3.4 and the Cornerstone to version 3.3.4:

As you talked about the icons, I want to mention that in the new release we added 2 new paid subsets of the Font Awesome which you can select in the new V2 elements (Not classic elements). Please read the changelog below for the breakdown:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-3-0-theme-x-6-3-0-cornerstone-3-3-0

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.