Classic Accordions won't open

Hi I just started building my website after a while, added a section and placed fresh classic accordions… but they are not opening. Thanks for the help.

thegods.band

Hello Jacob,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using an older version of X theme (6.0.4) and Cornerstone(3.3.6) with the latest WordPress. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.0.4
  • Cornerstone 4.0.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using Endurance Page Cache, WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, thanks. I’m trying to validate X Theme and update Cornerstone (new site / new domain). Having some trouble though. When I input the purchase code and hit enter, it just goes to a blank white page. I got help for this exact same problem with the older site months ago and Rad fixed it for me. He said Cornerstone not being updated was the problem. I’m trying to update it but nothing is working.

Hi Jacob,

The issue is your X and Cornerstone is not in sync, its incompatible version, I did go ahead and reinstall the Cornerstone to the compatible version. And that resolves your Accordion and validation issue.

But this versions (X 6.0.4 / CS 3.0.4) are not the latest though. You can update your theme and plugin by following the guide provided here.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I see you all still have awesome customer service. Thank you very much!

You’re welcome!

Hello,
I am having the same problem. Cornerstone and X theme are both up to date.

• X theme 7.0.4
  • Cornerstone 4.0.4
    I have also cleared all cache files and the accordions are still not opening. Is there something else I can try to fix this?

Hey @JasonM,

It could be due to other plugins. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please open a separate thread as we need you to provide us with login credentials so you can’t post them in threads other than yours. The cause could also be different on your end so this thread won’t be applicable for you.

Please give us the following in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.