Church Demo About Page Template

Hi,

Could someone provide me with a template for the Church Demo About page, please?

Thank you so much!

Hello @genhope,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Are you using Pro theme? If yes, you need to activate X theme first by going to Appearance > Themes > X, then set demo content to Church. I am sharing a link on how you can setup a demo content.

Once done, switch back to Pro. However, if you’re using X theme already, you can set the demo content immediately without switching themes.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your reply! I am already currently using X theme. I have my home page all built but when I click on the About page to edit it it just comes up blank. There isn’t a template there. The same thing happened with the Kidzone page. However, I found on a thread here someone who posted the template for the Kidzone page so I uploaded and saved that template and it worked like a charm. I was hoping to do the same with the About page. Before doing any of this I did clear my cache in my browser and in WP but it still gave me the same problem. I hope that makes sense and thank you for your help!

Hey @genhope,

The demo import must have not been completed. Please try increasing your upload limit and max execution time to check if the demo completes. Anyway, here is the Church About page template download link. Please note that we do not usually do this that is why it is important that the demo import issue must be solved in your site.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.