Chrome social icon spacing off

I’m having issues with the spacing of my footer social icons in chrome. It seems to work fine in other browsers. I’ve looked at other post and did not find a solution. I have uploaded screenshots in firefox and chrome for comparison.

Hi there,

Have you added some custom CSS that changes the alignment of the social icon?

If so, kindly remove the custom code. If not, kindly provide us with the URL of your site and the admin details in a Secure Note so that we can check it.

Thank you.

I’ve added the credentials for you to look at the site. I don’t belive I have custom CSS on the social icons, but could that effect only Chrome and not Firefox?

Hi There,

I’ve removed the padding and margin of the container, also set the max-height for both containers.

The issue has been resolved.

Cheers!

Thanks for the help! Is there a place the better explains the more intricate parts of the builder? Like what self flex and flex layout are? Thanks!

Hi there,

We currently do not have a guide that covers every detail of the builder but I have added this in our request list.

For now, please refer to this video:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.