Chrome browser problems anyone?

I have been having major issues with my website blog, but only happening on CHROME.
Ever since they updated to 6.1, Chrome is leaving a large, long, white BLANK space from the top of the screen downward.
If you are able to scroll down your screen (as on a PC or laptop) eventually FAR down the screen page you will finally see the beginning of my website. You see the top of the main header image and then the entire site exists below that.

This is only happening on Chrome browser. I am getting a lot of complaints from my customers and this is killing my business, traffic and revenues.

On a smart phone you CANT even scroll down to reach my site. Instead, its just a totally blank, shite space page. You cant do anything.

But, on my laptop along with anyone else who is using Chrome browser…we are all seeing my website home page quickly begin to load, but then it instantly turns into a white blank page with nothing on it is. Its almost like Chrome is pushing my website far, far down the page out of reach.
ANY HELP?

I meant to add that this chrome problem is happening with a lot of people. IT seems basically ANYONE using Chrome.

The other browsers are totally fine. This all began happening overnight it seemed, back in mid October to early October. And my analytics are showing major, major drop in my traffic and affiliate revenues. Its hurting me and must be fixed.

I have received about 20 complaints from my Users telling me they are getting only a quick view of homepage images and then it instantly goes into a long blank white empty space page. Cant see any of the site. Its been pushed way, way down the screen it seems.

Hi there,

I am not sure what version you are in, we do not have version 6.1. Maybe I misunderstood the question. If you are using the Pro theme, make sure you update it to version 1.2.6. If you are using the X theme kindly update it to version 5.2.4 and the Cornerstone plugin to version 2.1.6.

After that please make sure that you purge any caches that you might have. If the problem persists kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website alongside with the page name of the website which you have problems in Chrome using the Secure Note functionality of the theme to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.