Child- theme and woocommerce updates

Hi,

It seems I have had a child them of X established on my site and this is causing issues with woo commerce. The templates are out of date and are not caught up because of the child theme. I am getting the following info. Please understand that I am a tech luddite and do not even understand what it all means. Just that it is not working.

What can I do?

Carolyn

Archive template: Your theme has a woocommerce.php file, you will not be able to override the woocommerce/archive-product.php custom template since woocommerce.php has priority over archive-product.php. This is intended to prevent display issues.

Overrides x/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,

x/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php,
x/woocommerce/loop/loop-end.php,
x/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
x/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
x/woocommerce/notices/error.php,
x/woocommerce/notices/notice.php,
x/woocommerce/notices/success.php,
x/woocommerce/single-product/related.php,
x/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php,
x/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php,
x/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

There is no secure note button. :frowning:

Hi There,

The username or password is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Hi there,

We are getting the same issue. It seems all the folk at X need to do is update their cart-empty.php template. If you guys could kindly paste the updated code here then we could update the file ourselves as a quick temporary fix until you release your next X update. Pretty please!!! :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please make sure that you are using the compatible Woocommerce version. See it here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. This issue will not arise on the compatible version. We do understand that you want the latest version but take note that it is not tested yet with the theme so we do recommend to use compatible version on all addons or plugins. It is imperative that we do extensive testing before we roll out the update.

Hi,

I just checked the secure note. For some reason the asterisks have changed the font and come out wrong. The PW has an asterisk before the W at the beginning and an asterisk after ‘admin’ before the 2016.

I am not sure why it did that.

Carolyn

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I managed to access your website dashboard.
As my colleague said you are using the latest version of the Woocommerce:

That is not supported by our theme yet. The latest version which our theme currently supports is:

Please kindly downgrade your Woocommerce installation to version 3.0.3.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.