Checkout Manager - 3 Fields Across?

Hi, is there a way to do 3 fields in one row? It seems like only two rows are possible and I figured maybe there is a class I’m not aware of besides the first, last, and wide classes that will permit 3 to a row.

Basically we want to add a prefix field (Mr., Mrs. etc.) before the first name but ideally it should go on the same line as the first and last name otherwise it kinda looks weird.

Also I should add that the plugin itself has a bug - If you add a new “Select” field, once you click Manage options and enter/save all the available options, the link to Manage options vanishes and there is no way to edit them anymore. You have to delete the field and recreate it. Also the Placeholder field for this type of field is ignored and serves no purpose.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. We need to have an access to your website and the page in question to be able to see your setup and suggest a proper setup and CSS code to have the Mr./Mrs. title go to the left of the name field. So please give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using a Secure Note.

I also suggest that you make sure that the version 6.0.4 of the theme and version 3.0.4 of the Cornerstone is used, If you are using the Pro theme the version should be 2.0.4, also you need to use the version 2.0.1 of the Woo Checkout Checkout Editor plugin. If not please do the necessary updates.

If you still have the problem regarding the bug report get back to us with the information needed and we will test the case both on your and our installations.

Thank you.

Ummm…my set up is literally the Pro theme and WooCommerce. Nothing unusual here. You should always test out a detailed bug report first before asking for login credentials…that’s serious stuff. I mean, how long would it take you to verify my bug report? 90 seconds?

Anyway the bug you can choose to fix or not, your call. I’m just reporting it. But the question regarding 3 fields in a row was simple - is there a built-in class that does this similar to the first, last, wide classes? It’s either yes or no, no need for my login credentials. I realize we can hack together CSS to do this but I was hoping it wasn’t necessary.

Hi there,

We need to check it since it could be specific to your existing setup. It’s a checkout editor where we’re not aware of how many fields you have added, and in what order or what classes are added (since this is probably a custom CSS related). But that’s okay since we can’t provide any customization here in the forum, please ignore our request.

My answer to your question, I say no. There are only form-row-first, form-row-last as for 2 columns, and form-row-wide for full-width column. So we thought we could just add custom CSS once we checked it since there are no other classes.

About the select type field, yes, it’s a bug and added to our issue tracker. For now, you can delete the field and add it again with the finalized options.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.