Changing woo commerce thumbnail appearance

Hey there,
I had previously wrote in about changing where my photos display on woo commerce products page and someone gave me this code :

.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs {
padding: 0;
}

The only problem with that is that it just moves the thumbnails on the picture. I really want to get rid of those tiny thumbnails all together on the picture and I want them to display UNDER or ON THE SIDE of my main picture. Is this a possibility?

thank you

Hello @Whirlyboard,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you missed sharing website URL. Please share website URl for us take closer look?

Thanks.

shared! thanks :slight_smile:

Hi again,

You can try adding the following CSS code in the Theme Options > CSS

.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs {
    top: auto !important;
    bottom: 0;
    right: auto !important;
}

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the CSS. It did move the pictures to the bottom of the photo and I’m beginning to think that maybe what I am asking is impossible without serious code. I wish the thumbnails to not cover any part of the photo whatsoever as it is distracting and looks like crap. Let me know if this is a possibility.

Thanks

Hi @Whirlyboard,

Yes that could be a possibility however it is beyond the scope of our support because it is quite a customization already. It would be best that you will contact custom developer.

You might want to check this plugin

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much for understanding.

We use a plugin called SVI to create this effect - though the new X update is causing a few issues, once we get through those it usually works beautifully :slight_smile:

Hey @DeeDesign,

It is not the X update that caused the issue but WooCommerce. Please see my reply in your thread here.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.