Changing text in Ethos

I am using the Agency demo. On the homepage in Cornerstone, I see the Introduction section, but don’t see how to change the text or image for that section. Please point me in the right direction.

Hello @eutaw,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Let’s discuss about the question that you have asked and that I will share something I have noticed on your website.

Introduction Section: In the question you have asked about changing text and image. I think you are referring to the slider section that’s after Navigation Area. You can edit the the text and change image in Revolution Slider. Open Revolution Slider in admin area and edit Agency Home slider.

To get started with Revolution Slider, please take a look at following resource.

In your website I noticed that Google Maps is giving error message This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Checking the console, it seems that you haven’t entered the API key or activated billing. Please take a look at following documentation to learn more about the error message and solution for the same.

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.