Changing Header & Footer background colors in "Agency" Enhanced Theme

Downloaded “Agency” enhanced theme. I am having fun changing many things but I have searched the forum for changing header, logo bar, and footer bg colors but am unable to apply the color change to the CSS

1. Global CSS on the “theme options” “header” section? There is no .x logobar or .x navbar CSS. Where the ? is it? I entered it in new and it still did not change anything. Is the CSS in a customization area? Where?
    Very frustrated and ready to chuck it all. Please help. thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Agency expanded demo content is using Ethos stack. You can change the background colors in Ethos stack by going to X > Theme Options > Ethos. This is where you can find the color picker for the background colors of the respective page areas.

Hope this helps.

Dear RueNel, Got it thanks. Also I have enabled revolution slider but the content does not populate from the enhanced theme. Any ideas?

Hello There,

If you want to edit the Revolution Slider, you cannot do it within Cornerstone. Please go to WordPress Dashboard and find the Slider Revolution. You must select the slider and edit it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I am being asked to activate it. I am assuming it comes with the X theme correct? I installed the plugin and activated it in the plugins section. Now I am being asked to register it with a purchase code to complete activation. I am obviously missing something. What else do I have to do to activate it? Thanks

I get a message that states that the slider with “alias agency-home not found” I need access to the content so I can edit it thanks. https://test.plphoto.com/https://test.plphoto.com/

Hey Paul,

You don’t have to activate Slider Revolution because it’s bundled in X. Please ignore the Not Activated status because that is normal for bundled plugins.

For the slider not found issue, please give us WP admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

Christian, what do you need for secure access? My login or a set up as an administrator? Is that just an email address? Let me know, thanks.

Hi There,

We need to see if you have the agency-home slider or not.

If not, that happens if you import the demo before you installed the slider.

You can download the expanded demos sliders here, and import it to your site manually.

Then open/edit your homepage in Cornerstone, remove the current Revolution Slider Element (with error) in there, and replace it with a new one to output the agency-home that you just imported.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.