Changing background picture in GYM expanded demo?

I downloaded and installed the Gym expanded demo. I’ve been able to make changes to almost all the pictures on the site to customize to my content. I have not been able to figure out how to change the picture that is under the Call to action “Get 35% off Summer Fitness Classes” . I’ve made modifications to the text on the “Classic Creative CTA” element. I can’t find anywhere to change the pictures of the man lifting the 45 pound weights.

Also, I can’t find where to change the headers half color (orange) . The html just says “strong”. I’ve gone through every menu and can’t find a place to change out the orange.

The main menu bar doesn’t behave the way the demo does, moving up the page then becoming fixed at the top.

Finally, the top image also doesn’t work the way it is in the demo with the next section sliding over the top of the image. I had to activate the “Revolution SLider” originally to get an image to show up at all in that area of the page but it doesn’t behave like the original.

Hi there,

1- For the background picture, you will need to go to the section which the CTA is in. And click on the Magnifying Glass icon of the section to see the options for the background:

So actually the background is added to the wrapping section and not the CTA itself.

2- Please go to X > Theme Options > CSS and there you will see custom CSS code added which is responsible for the Orange color for the titles. You can change the color there:

h1 strong, h2 strong, h3 strong, h4 strong, h5 strong, h6 strong {
    font-weight: inherit;
    color: #ff551d;
}

If you do a search for ff551d you will find that the orange color is also used for other places too which you can change the CSS there.

3- I am not sure about the menu. You need to give the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note so that we can check and see why it is happening.

Usually you can go to X > Theme Options > Header and set the navigation to be Sticky.

4- The top section of the Slider uses the Revolution Slider. You need to make sure that you have the Revolution Slider installed and activated, then Import the demo to have that feature enabled.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.