Changes won't show on page (cornerstone problem?)

Hello!

I started working on urlbauer-bau.de last year and everything worked relateively good. After christmas-holidays I made all the updates and tried to build 2 more pages, but they just won’t show up, although the code is saved and present. I guess it’s a problem with Cornerstone. I deactivated all Plugins except cornerstone and the changes still didn’t show up. When I deactivated Cornerstone the code from the now missing slider and the pictures showed up. I tried searching for a solution but I’m really stuck now since two days.

The pages not showing would be:

www.urlbauer-bau.de/referenzen (here should be a slider with currently 2 Pictures)
www.urlbauer-bau.de/downloads (here should be a simple download-area for their logo)

Hi there,

It seems that you have an old version of the theme which is not compatible with the current version of the Cornerstone you have installed. Please kindly update the theme and get back to us with the result.

Thank you.

1 Like

thank you very much! I thought I had updated everything but didn’t notice the theme wasn’t updated…

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.