Changes made in ¨Color Manager¨ are not shown in the front

Hi,

I’ve changed the colors in ¨Color Manager¨ and they appear to be saved there, however, the saved colors are not shown in the front (I´ve cleared the browser cache and tried with some different browsers)

Please, help me on this as I would like to modify the default red color on integrity01 by the corporative color of my client.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello @codex,

Thanks for writing in!

Once you have created the template in color manager, you need to assign the template to relevant elements so that the changes are reflected. Please take a look at following tutorial as it has all the necessary details.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I read the documentation before and after your message, however, I can’t find my answer. I´m using X 6.5.6, I haven´t created any new color, I just modified the already created colors that came with the theme, so, according to the article you sent me, I should see the changes in the front but this is not happening, the red color remain the same.
Could you please help me on this?:
1- I want to change the red color which comes with integrity 01 demo as the one one for menu highlight, links, social icons and I want to replace it by my another color, this is easily possible in every pro theme, nevertheless, I can´t find it in X theme :frowning: I’ve looked for in theme options/header and in theme options/footer, there is no possibility there, also (as I mentioned before) I changed the predefined colors (Brand primary, brand secondary, link, link interaction) the current color in the Color Manager is the one I set: green, but I see the same red in the website.

2- In the article you sent me I can see how to create new colors but I can´t find how to assign them to elements,

Thank you very much in advance for your kind reply
Regards

Hey there, I just wanted to confirm that the X version you’ve written, which is X 6.5.6 is not a typo? The latest available version is 6.5.5 for X. If you have 6.5.6, I would suggest that you download 6.5.5 again and reinstall it as it’s a stable version.

Regarding your 2nd question of assigning colors to elements, here’s a quick video on how to do that: http://somup.com/cqjri7eTry

If none of these tips help, please send us your site URL and login details in a secure note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.