Changes are not taking place on cornerstone

Hello guys,
I’ve uploaded 2 images of how i see things on cornerstone and how it looks when I put it up there …
On cornerstone looks how I want it but then you see the 3rd pic nog properly sized and on the 2nd pic it’s not showing the picture that I’ve put on cornerstone.

Any advice please? Thanks

Hi there,

Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins. You are using the Super Cache plugin
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If none of the steps above help kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case. Also, create a Test Page please and add some elements to Cornerstone so we can test.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your message. I found that what is causing this issue is one of my plugins, it’s Jetpack. But I need this plugin on my site. Is there anything I can do to still keep it and not having this issues? Would a change of the layout will help? Maybe instead of 3 pictures I put 4 … or something like that.

Any advice on how to proceed if I want to keep the plugin?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! If you want to keep Jetpack plugin, please disable the Photon module because this is what is causing your issue. To know more about Photon and its pros and cons or limitations, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

How come you guys are so smart ? :)))
That’s brilliant, I went and did that and it worked @RueNel.

Thanks

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.