Changed site URL and now x theme assets and cornerstone are no longer working

Hello - As the title states, I’ve recently changed the domain for my wordpress site through bluehost and suddenly am no longer able to edit the site through cornerstone and X theme options aren’t available either. I’ve tried troubleshooting through Bluehost via the directions from a few other similar threads but cant find a resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is a HUGE problem. Thank you in advance.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing in, that means your migration process did not go well. Please redo the database migration process, but this time follow the guide provided here.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after migration. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

One of my main problems is that even after restoring the site, everything remained lost (x theme, cornerstone, etc.)

Hey Adam,

We’d like to check your site and your site URL settings. ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.