Change Top Navigation When Scrolling Down

Hi, is it possible to do a style like this where the top navigation menu changes its content when scrolling down?

I like the idea of having the title of the page be included in the top bar when scrolling down: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-ps4-xbox-controllers-to-switch-4707374

Any help is appreciated!

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in!

With X theme, it will only be possible with custom development. With some modifications to the header and styling, it can be achieved. Regretfully custom development is beyond the scope of our support. If you want to easily create unique headers without heavy modifications, I would recommend that you use Pro theme instead. It has a custom header builder that will enable you to create the header like in the example url.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response @RueNel.

So, it’s possible for me to achieve THAT if I upgrade to Pro?

Say, I upgrade today, I’ll ask here and I’ll be able to get help to get that function?

Hey John,

Yes, this is easily possible to set it up using the Pro Header Builder.

You just have to create two Bars:

The first bar will be the initial header that will be see by default. These will be the key setup for the first bar:

The initial position should be relative and the sticky bar option is disabled.

Then the second bar will be the header that will show up on scroll. To do that, the setup should be this:

Enable the sticky bar option as well as the hide initially option.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.