Change to X

Can I change to X from Pro

I have purchased Pro and studying it for a few days. Its too complicated with too steep a learning curve for me now.

Can I change to X

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing in, yes you can change PRO to X, however, I will not recommend doing that, without the Header and Footer Builder of PRO it works exactly like X, so it would have no difference if you change to X.

Yes, something completely new is always a little bit overwhelming to learn, but hey that is why we are here please let us know if there is something we can help or if you’re confused about something in PRO and we will be happy to help.

Cheers,

Thanks…I need another license for another separate website anyway. Is X and Pro really the same user interface except Pro includes the Header/Footer builder?

Question…I know this is a very basic question…But, Pro does allow the use of the same Stacks and Demo`s as X?

Thank You
Robert

Hi Robert,

Good questions, that is correct X and Pro has same user interface except Pro includes the Header/Footer builder?

Another difference between the two is the DEMOs. While the X has the Standard and Expanded Demos, the Pro has the Design Cloud which is a library of templates that you can import and load it on your pages.

More details about Design Cloud here.

This article might also help (The Difference Between X & Pro).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.