Change the letter in button

Hi,

I would like to change the font of the button and I cannot find where to do it. Also, it appears a weird shadow the letter when you put you mouse that I would like to delete too.
The font I want to use is: Raleway, 11px.

Thank you!
Marina.

Hello Marina,

Thanks for writing in!

Please update Cornerstone to version 4.0.2 first. X theme 7.0.2 is also available, you may update that too.

1.) If you want to change the font of the button different from the paragraph, you will need to replace the classic button with the v2 button element.

When you already inserted the button element, find the text format option in the button settings. This is where you can set the font family for the button.

By default, it is set to “Inherit”. Normally, you will have Body Copy and Headings. These are fonts being assigned in the Font Manager. You might want to check this article about the Font Manager first to be familiar with it.

2.) And regarding the text shadow, you can turn it off in the Primary Text Shadow option which is still in the button settings. You will have to set all to 0 to disable the shadow.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.