Change Text on WooCommerce Shop/Category Pages

I have my woocommerce shop pages as one column. I have the description showing on the shop page but I want the description beside the image, not under the image.

Hi there,

The description is beside the image in Product pages in our theme, here is a screenshot of what I see in my installation:

But also there is a Description part of the Tab. The first description which I showed in the screenshot is the Short Description which you need to fill in the Admin section:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post and give us the URL of the single product you are using.

Needless to say that you need to make sure you are using the latest version of the Theme and the Cornerstone plugin.

Thank you.

I am talking about the description shown on the category or shop page, not the individual product page. I want this description shown on the side of the image on the shop page. I will link to an example in a note

Hey Dan,

Thank you for giving the URL of the problem page. I checked the setup (see Secure Note) and that is not a standard WooCommerce archive (shop and category) setup. It looks like you’re using a category shortcode in a page. Please follow the standard WooCommerce pages setup outlined here.

Regarding your request:

That layout is only available for the single product page. It would require custom development to make the archive pages and archive shortcodes display products in that layout.

I also kindly request that you give us important details in your first post when you create a thread to avoid confusion. Please see or review How To Get Support to learn how to effectively ask for help.

If I’m wrong, please give us WP Admin credentials in a Secure Note so we could see your WooCommerce setup.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.