Change stack

HI there. I am just setting up my site. I want to change the stack I chose, but I cannot seem to locate the X Validation page/demo interface.

I know I need to go to the X Validation page, as I just changed from another theme to X, and set up the Renew 2 stack. But X Validation is not there anymore.

I have since activated Cornerstone, does this affect it? I chose to deactivate it, but it hasn’t changed antyhing in terms of dashboard options.

I do now see X Addons, but can’t find it in there either.

I don’t have Cornerstone with the little Cornerstone icon like I used to in the menu either.

Please help!

Hi There,

Please confirm if you are using latest version of X and cornerstone, If not please update it to latest version so that everything would fine.
Please check update guide

also check version compatibility.

Regarding the cornerstone icon, in the updated version cornerstone menu became X menu item.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!
    Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.