Change site for current licence

Hi,

I tried to update our X theme licence to our production URL and change the testing server to the staging server and now neither URL is appearing as validated.

Thanks,

Toby

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You mean by change that there was a previous site assigned to the purchase key? And you changed it to another site? Where does validation issue occur, from old site or new? Since it’s changed, the validation should only work for the new URL and not on old one. If I’m wrong then please provide more details of the issue you’re getting.

You may also provide your site’s URL, admin login credentials, and the purchase key in a secure note. And please also provide the screenshot of your license page so we could compare what’s wrong.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Seems to be working fine with my own purchase key. Maybe what I need to test is your purchase key, please provide it as well. Then make sure your new URL is correctly assigned to that purchase key under your license page. And please provide a screenshot of your license page so I could see if there is any wrong setup.

Thanks!

Have left a secure note.

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I can see you haven’t assigned any URL to your staging. Please assign staging URL to the license and re-validate it.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website details so that we can check.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site and Staging site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Thanks

Hi,

Yes I have managed to get it working. However, now I am having a problem registering the slider-revolution to the new domain.

It asks for an API key to deregister it, which i don’t have.

Thanks,
Toby

Hi There,

Thanks for the update!

Slider revolution is coming bundled with the theme which doesn’t need any API key to install.
If your site is validated you can able to install the slider.
Please check this article for clarification.

If that doesn’t help please send us your login details in a secure note so that we have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.