Change page title

I am unable to change the title of my blog page. Changing the title when editing the page does not work. A long time ago, I may have done something to hardcode the title in, but I do not remember what I did or how to undo it.

In Chrome’s inspector this is what I see.

Job Postings

The title of the page that is displayed is “Job Postings.” Would like it to just display “blog”.

If I change the designated Blog page to be a new page, the title “Job Postings” remains.

I read through the other support threads. One said to do " X > Launch > Options > Integrity (Stack) > Blog Options > Blog Title." Under X, I do not have “Launch” though. In customizer I also do not have an option for the title. Using XTheme 3.2.3 and wouldn’t want to leave it working without an update.

Please help. Thank you!

"<header class="x-header-landmark x-container max width">
    <h1 class="h-landmark"><span>Job Postings</span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span></span></p>
  </header>"

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

As you are using a very older version of the theme, we would recommend you to please update the theme to latest version.
Please check the update guide before updating the theme.

regarding the theme option, it has been changed to Dashboard -> X -> Theme Option instead of X -> launch
The blog option path should be Dashboard -> X -> Theme Option -> Integrity -> BLOG OPTIONS.
Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.