Change Navbar text Color Doesn't work

I am having the same problem as this guy and followed the solution proposed - except I can’t Fifure it out as he did.

Hi there,

You are setting the option correctly but it might be something related to cache. If you have a cache plugin please kindly clear the cache, also clear your browser cache and test. If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you for the login information. I checked your website and it is heavily cached. I could not even change any other option. I had to clear caches and deactivate the cache plugins.

Also, it is not recommended to have 2 cache plugins like the ones you have that will have conflicts.

After that, I managed to be able to change different options for the theme and it is working.

I continued the research and found out that the option in question is overridden by a custom CSS in the front end:

It seems that you had another plugin installed before for the custom CSS and now the code that you added there is still in your database even after uninstalling the plugin. I suggest that you install the plugin below and clear your database transients:

DO Not use the plugin above unless you have a complete backup of your website.

All the problems you are facing was because of the heavily cached version of your website and you need to double check all stuff that you did before reaching to us.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.