Change "in stock" number

Hey! I don´t know why it says “4 products in stock” on my product page.

It´s supposed to say 17.

I also didn´t put a specific stock number on the different varations.
any ideas?

Thx in advance!

Hi Nikolaus,

Thanks for reaching out.

I couldn’t reproduce this on my end, but, are you planning not to use Stock management? If yes, you can go to Admin > Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory and turn off stock management.

Else, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials for further checking.

Thanks!

I added the secure not. No, I want that the numbers appers. But it´s just the wrong number for some reason. It says “4 left” even though I changed the number on the product site

Hi again,

I tried checking your admin panel but it’s not accessible on my end. However i checked your site and I see the content is being served by the cache, try clearing out all caches including your plugin’s cache and browser’s cache and see if this resolves the issue. If this doesn’t help then please check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins after clearing out the caches

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.