Change icon in content area modal

Hi! When editing in Cornerstone… I added the “Content area modal”… and I like it. The only problem I see is that I can’t find a way of changing the icon.

Is is possible to put something different to this rounded icon?

Maybe an info icon is possible? Or a button with text?

Thanks for your support.

Hi Yukuza,

Thank you for writing in, you can actually use the fontawesome icons on the toggle button or have a text, or have both icon and text.

Inspect your Content Area Modal element and see under its Toggle tab, look for the text setup and/or Graphic setup, in the Graphic setup select the flag icon, that is the fontawesome.

Scroll down a little bit and you’ll see the Graphic Icon configuration where you can change the icon.

Elements - Content Area Modal

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Your explanation is perfectly clear, but my “Content Area Modal” is displaying different to yours. It doesn’t have a tab for “Toggle” or “Setup”. Do I have to update it somehow?

Hi Yukuza,

Please enable your Advance Mode, under Settings > Preferences

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi… that made it. I have a secondary problem now with Safari. The button for content modal as well as normal button, are displaying fine in my windows chrome, as well as my android phone. But when I look at Safari… it doesn’t…

This is in android:

And this is how it looks in Safari:

How can I solve that?
Thanks.

Hi Theree,

I tested your site in both desktop safari and iPhone safari the buttons are working just fine.

Can you please confirm your safari version or the OS. Also please clear your cache and test.

Thanks

I’m using an ipad mini with iOS 8.1.4.
Another thing that happens… is when I click on “Ver fotos” button, where users can see a Revolution Slider gallery. Some users said that the pictures, after loading, start zooming in automatically.

Hi There,

You are testing in a older version of IOS, the theme supports IOS version 10.0+.
Regarding the slider I can see the images are loading fine. Not sure in which browser your friend having issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.