Change hottest posts place under menu in ethos

hi
is it possible to change the position of the posts in ethos carrousel just under the menu like this

another question, i’m new here and i’m sorry for that, how can i hide some contents when sending message in the support

thnaks

Yes. You have install and activate the child theme first.

After that creating a wp-header.php in this directory x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/ethos/ with the following code:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/ETHOS/WP-HEADER.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Header output for Ethos.
// =============================================================================

?>

<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_header' ); ?>

<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_slider-above' ); ?>

<header class="<?php x_masthead_class(); ?>" role="banner">
    <?php x_get_view( 'global', '_topbar' ); ?>
    <?php x_get_view( 'global', '_navbar' ); ?>
    <?php x_get_view( 'ethos', '_post', 'carousel' ); ?>
    <?php x_get_view( 'ethos', '_breadcrumbs' ); ?>
  </header>

<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_slider-below' ); ?>
  <?php x_get_view( 'ethos', '_landmark-header' ); ?>

You can use the secure not button:

it’s ok i see it now. It’s just after sending a reply that we we can add a secure note right!

Hi there,

For the private information you can use the Secure Note.

Another alternative to my colleagues suggestion is to use the CSS code below and add it to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.masthead.masthead-inline {
	display: flex;
	flex-flow: column wrap;
}

.x-post-carousel {
	order:  2;
}

.x-navbar-wrap {
	order:  1;
}

Please kindly consider that the request you have is part of the theme customization which is outside of our support scope. We suggested the codes above to help you achieve the customization you like, but unfortunately, we will not be able to implement the customization for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

ok thanks for your help

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.