Change global background when using slider rev blank template

Hi there, I am running xtheme with all my pages set up with slider revolution blank page template. I initially started with the icon theme, then changed to integrity to try and change the default global background from white to black with no luck. How do I change the global background colour when using slider revolution blank template with integrity. Many thanks.

Hi There,

The background color should be changed under Theme Options > Layout and Design > BACKGROUND OPTIONS > BACKGROUND COLOR:

Could you please double check under Theme Options > CSS that you don’t have any custom CSS?

If it still doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and there are things I noticed that will give you a problem.
1.) You have installed the theme incorrectly. This usually happens when you use x_package.zip. You are supposed to unzip x_package.zip first and upload the x.zip file. You will need to login to your ftp and move all the files from wp-content/themes/x_package/x/ into wp-content/themes/x/.
2.) You are using an older version of the theme. X 6.2.5 is already available which is compatible with Cornerstone 3.2.5. You cannot update to the latest unless you address the #1.
3.) Cornerstone is not active. It needs to be active because the theme needs it.
4.) You have modified the parent theme which should have been done in the child theme. Before you update, you must create a backup to preserve all your modifications because it will be overwritten when you update which is why all the modifications should be place in the child theme in the first place.

If what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

Now back to your issue: There are no css code that forces the color to black. You only have this:

.x-navbar {
  background-color: transparent !important;
  border: 0;
}
.x-logobar{
  background-color: transparent !important;
}
.masthead {
height:0px;
}
.entry-wrap {background-color: #000;}
.postid-1671 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-985 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-59 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-53 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-51 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-49 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-47 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-260 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-326 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-329 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-331 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-333 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-364 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-437 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-451 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-515 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-521 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-539 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-550 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-554 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-606 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.page-id-610 .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.home .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.blog .x-navbar .x-brand { display: none; }
.x-logobar{
 display:none;
}

Before you encounter several other issues later one, I would highly recommend that you fix first the things I have pointed out.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.