Change font

If I change the font in X template settings for Body Copy and Headings, the changes are not applied to the website.
In typography I also set the body font to “Body Copy” and the headings font to “Headings”. Nothing changes.

How can the fonts be changed?

1 Like

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi there,

Were you able to get it sorted?

In case you still need assistance, please provide us with the access so that we can check.

Thank you.

login credentials

Hi there,

Thank you for providing your website slugging information. I went to your website and turn off the font manager functionality from the options. Then I turn that on again. Now if you check your website you can see that the railway font is loaded:

Hope it helps.