Change font size

Hi,

I’m working on this website:

What’s the easiest way to change body font size?

I noticed you can change the size of all fonts in a row, but this scales the size of headings too, and I don’t want to have to break all body copy into different rows.

I assume you can target font size in a text element using CSS. If that’s the best option, how do I do it?

For example, in section 2 of the home page, “pregnancy ultrasound services”, the heading elements AND text elements are in the same row.

How can I change the body font size only?

Thanks!

Callum.

Hi Callum,

Thank you for writing in, each element has the text formatting and text styling settings, so you can configure that text/headline element individually. Don’t use custom CSS unless you know what you’re doing, because that will only cause CSS conflict.

The general body size is set under Theme Options > Typography > Body Font

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks for your response.

I’ve found the general body size option so that’s all sorted.

I don’t seem to have the same text formatting/styling options as in your screenshot, though.

Please see screenshots:

Any idea why this is?

If it’s relevant, I’m using a demo. I replaced the classic elements.

Thanks,

Callum.

Hello Callum,

You are seeing a different option because Advanced Mode is turn OFF. Please go to X > Settings > Permissions > User Preferences and set the Advance Mode to Always ON.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.