Change font color for text element - can't see text to edit it

Hi,

I changed the font color in some of my text elements to a light color (on a dark background). However, when I click to edit the content in my text element the text is so light I cannot read it against the white background because it blends in. Is this a bug? Suggestion for a fix?

Hi There @LittleRiverBB

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to reproduce this issue on my end, but I couldn’t. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your issue?

In the meantime, make sure that you’re fully updated by following our version information here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195). If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache and disable it while you’re on the development phase of your site.

Thanks!

Hi midarshana, thanks for the reply. I am supposedly up to date. If you look at the screenshot, the text color has been changed to ffffe6 (light cream color). The text on the right in the preview is fine and it renders fine but the text on the left is ffffe6 on a white background so it is hard to edit.

Hello There,

Did you added an inline css in your text? Please switch to HTML tab and do not add any inline css. You are supposed to change the colors using the text settings instead.

HTML tab in the text settings:

The correct way of change the text color when using the text element:

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.