Change Column Layout - Rows

Please bare with me… very new to programing.

The goal is to get the smaller slides larger when the viewer clicks on it.

If I had the code I think this would work.
When you use the Slider Element, I want the viewer to click on the smaller slide and it will open larger as the larger slide goes smaller.

The slider would switch between Column Layout - Rows 1/3-2/3 then 2/3-1/3 but only after the second slide. The first slide it would go back to the start.

Appreciate any help you can give on how to write the code.
leechcreative.com

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Please provide a example of a website with this functionality so we can better understand you,

Thank you

Hi There,

If you use the slider element on Cornerstone and on your first slide have an image with 600px height and second slide a picture with 900px height, it will expand when you switch slides, that is what is happening as well on the website given as reference.

Hope it helps

Sorry that was not what I am looking for? I want it change expand image by changing the column. So the one you are looking at will all was be large.

It would have to be a custom over write. Can you help me write a custom code to overwrite the column change?

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. Regretfully, what you have in mind is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.