Certain pages on site displaying incorrectly and editor not working

Hello,

Please help, my site and certain pages are displaying incorrectly. When I try to access the editor, I get the below message:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/2/d719391684/htdocs/clickandbuilds/CMD2/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

Hi There,

Sorry that you’re having that issue, there are reports that this error is related to JetPack or Custom 404 extensions if you have those plugins try to deactivate it and see if that resolves the issue. If it does, please confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme, Cornerstone, Extensions, and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here. Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Another, reports that were related to this is the PHP version 7.2. so if the solution (updating) above did not work, please contact your hosting support and ask how you can downgrade the PHP version to 7.0 or 7.1. This should be on your cPanel.

related thread
related thread

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello, thank you for replying.

I have disabled Custom 404 (not running Jetpack), reverted to PHP 7.0 and have everything up to date.

I also disabled virtually every other plugin but no good.

Problem still exists. Could you log in and take a look please?

Hi there,

Would you mind double checking the login details you have posted? I tried to login to the sites that are in your licenses page but the details are not working.

For the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.