Certain elements not appearing in website

Hi there,

Working on a new website and something strange happened; there are certain elements that appear in the dashboard yet they don’t appear in the actual page - and they used to before.

1. Hoverbox with spin animation - nothing; there’s just a green empty box where there should be icons and then text
  2. Buttons at the bottom of pages - one of phone number, the other a button for booking an appointment
  3. Background image in a specific page - I tried various images (none appear) as well as adding it as a section bg (which works)

I cleaned cache, updated plugins, updated wp version… nothing seems to be working.

The website is still under construction so in order to see it you’ll have to install in host - I’ll send you all the details as a secure note.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @liorgo81

I’ve checked your website and I can see that are running the latest version of Cornerstone plugin “3.2.5”, however you are still running an old version of the theme 6.0.4, these two versions aren’t compatible with each other, you must update the theme to the latest stable version following this guide:

Thanks.

Excellent!
Thanks, worked great

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.