Centered headline moves to the right if 480px & smaller mode

Hi there,

I have a problem with a centered headline (“optogenetics”) and centered button (“Learn more”) moving to the right if the resolution is changed to 480px & smaller.
I started with responsive text which works for wider screen resolutions but not for the 480px & smaller where both elements move from the center to the right. Is there a possibility to keep the headline and button centered no matter how wide the screen is?

Many thanks.
Raphael

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have enabled maintenance mode on your site.

Please make sure that your have setup your responsive text correctly by following this quick video walkthrough (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8PFBUOiGvM).

If you’re still having any issues, provide us with a way to access your site along with your example page URL in question. You can use secure note feature to submit your sensitive data such as credentials.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @mldarshana

thank you for your answer. I applied the responsive text as explained in the video, but the headline and button still moves to the right if I change to 480px mode. I give you access with secure note.
Thanks!

BR
Raphael

Hey Raphael,

The issue is because of your section’s left and right padding. Because of their size, they’re squeezing the contents.

I’ve set them to 0. If you need the text to get smaller, just adjust the responsive text.

Hope that helps.

Hey @christian_y,

amazing. It works now! Thanks a lot!

BR
Raphael

Glad it works for you now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.