Center navigation bar/menu

I looked in the general knowledgebase and still didn’t understand how I can center the navigation bar. I can’t find all the options that are shown in the knowledgebase under the theme options. Can you point me in the right direction? I was hoping I could just click on a button to center it all.

Thanks

Hi @RiverDR,

Thanks for writing in.

You could check the link below for guide on how to inline your Navigation for Pro.

In your Theme Options > Header, you could also arrange your header alignment.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ok, thx. I really want to stick with the header from the options. I played with the Nav inline element, although I don’t see as many options as its shows in the knowledge base…flex?

So my footer is all nice and centered and if I click inline in the options menu for the header it just sticks everything, including the logo, further to the right. I want to keep my header font large for accessibility reasons but I still can’t figure out getting it all to look nice and centered…

Hello There,

Please adjust the top margin of your text logo in X > Theme Options > Header > Logo - Alignment. You may also need to adjust the top align of the menu items in X > Theme Options > Header > Links - Alignment.

And if you select Inline, the text logo should be on the left side while the menu is on the right. Could you please switch to this setting so that we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.