Category Post pictures not displaying

Hello,

I’ve been browsing the support topics and I can’t figure out my issue. My site loads articles in the category’s properly, but the images aren’t displayed - so the page appears to be blank (when you move the mouse you will see the posts are there, but appear blank).

I’ve tried disabling the plugins, which don’t appear to be the problem, and I’ve cleared the cache (from what I can tell).

one page for example that doesn’t work is This Page example

Hello @TheUnum,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that the page layout is broken but the images are getting displayed. Further checking I see that you are using old version of Cornerstone. Please update Cornerstone to the latest version 3.2.5. You can take a look at following article for some help in updating Cornerstone.

Thanks.

Thank you. I realize that was a plugin that was causing the issues on the display, it now appears as a blank page again .

I’ve updated the cornerstone plugin.

Hi There,

Can you please post your login details in a secure note to check what could be the issue?

Before that please check for plugin conflict and reinstall the theme again.
Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope this Helps!

Okay, I’m not sure how the blank page has been corrected, but they’re working again…However, now when I try to edit a post with cornerstone I get the following error:

The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

I didn’t have any of these issues before upgrading to the newer cornerstone version.

Hello @TheUnum,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Error message states that there might be a plugins or plugins causing conflict with current version of Cornerstone. Please test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.