Carousel autorun customization no longer working

Hello team,

A couple of months ago I wrote because after an update of the theme, my customization of the carousel was no longer working: Many things on the site got messed up and where the carousel was supposed to be there was nothing. I was told to stay tuned for the possibility of a solution, but I have not heard back and because I am using this customization on several sites, I would really appreciate some news. I understand that it is outside the scope, but really, isn’t it weird that this is happening after an update? And wouldn’t it be good to know what causes it? It is really messing with the design of my websites and I am stumped on how to solve this. If I need to pay for a solution, what would the cost be?

Thank you guys for considering and a have a happy new year.

Hello Mitica,

Please note that for custom codes, you will have to maintain the code in case it will stop working after updates but kindly provide us with the URL of the site in question as we might be able to provide some suggestions.

Thank you.

Hello Jade and thank you!
The url of my sites are tierramitica.com and choiceos.com.

For now I deleted the carousel file from my child themes because that is the only way to keep my site working.

Hi Mitica,

Thank you for the URL. To make the carousel slider auto slide please follow this thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/ethos-carousel/47279/2

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.