Card element, showing after 1s on Chrome

Hello, I have a problem with the card element on Chrome. When I hover it, for 1s the element completely disapear and then the animation starts, but this 1s is really annoying and doesn’t look really good, any chance to have a look at it?

Hi Emile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and tried to find the page in question but couldn’t find it However I noticed the content of your site is being served by the cache, this could be causing the problem. Try clearing all caches including the browser’s cache and see if this resolves the issue.

If the problem remains then please provide the URL of the page in question so we can take a look. Thanks!

Hello, I tried clearing cache, it doesn’t seems to fix the problem. I’ve tested it on multiple devices and it seems to happen only on Chrome for Windows. You can see it on this page: https://www.mygp.com/connect/

Hi Emile,

Sorry that you’re having that issue, I’ve seen this bug before but it has been resolved, but yes I can replicate this again on my dev site, so it seems it’s back. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for understanding,

Thank you, please keep me updated when it’s fixed. If it can’t get fixed soon, please let me know as well as I won’t be able to use it.

Have a good day

Hi Emile,

Yeah, we might not able to release an update sooner as we already release the final update of this cycle (Pro 3.1.2).

There is something on your issue though because I see you set the duration to 0.85s, the issue should not be happening if the duration is set less than 2s. There could be something else that is affecting the card on your set up, Would you mind updating to Pro 3.1.2 (latest version).

If the issue persists please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Have a nice day,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.