Can't Validate X Theme

Hi there,

I’ve been using X theme for a couple of years, and for some reason I can’t seem to validate Cornerstone (I am having problems with it and although I try to do manual updates it doesn’t work. I’ve looked at a heap of forum posts, but they haven’t been too much help: I uninstalled X theme, and reinstalled it (and then reactivated my X child theme), but the cornerstone version is still stuck at 1.3.0. I have also tried to validate X theme after reinstalling (removing the license and re-adding it in my Apex account) but still not working.

When I try to validate X theme, I get an error message saying “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.”

Are you able to assist at all with Cornerstone or licence validation?

Ok - I have since solved this - before reinstalling X theme, I was not able to deactivate or delete Cornerstone, which meant I couldn’t manually update it (add it through dashboard, and through cpanel didn’t work ether). For some reason this meant that the request for validation of the license wasnt event getting through (couldn’t check if the license was valid).

After the X theme update I was able to then deactivate, delete and manually install the Cornerstone update; following this, the licence request got through and told me the license was authorised on a subdomain. Once I removed that authorisation the licence validated.

DONE

Thanks anyway! :slight_smile:

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.