Can't validate X license

When I go the the Validation page in WP-Admin, I paste in the code hit enter. The screen goes blank … not sure what to do next.

The license was registered, but nothing still … help!

Thanks …

Hello There,

Please ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Your license key

Thanks.

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see you have incompatible version of the theme and cornerstone.

Please update your theme to latest version (V6.2.5)

See manual update section on the link below

Thanks

Hi there … I did the update via FTP and it appears the update worked. Can you check with the log-in credentials I gave you to ensure everything looks good, Cornerstone and all? Many many thanks!

Hi there,

You have properly updated Cornerstone but when I checked your themes, it seems that you have two versions of X installed.

Kindly log back in through FTP and remove the older X version. Or you may try deleting the older version from the admin section:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @alphawave,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and I see that it’s a multisize environment and that you are using Cornerstone version 3.2.5 and X Theme version 5.1.1. I suggest you to update X Theme and Cornerstone to latest version which as of today is 6.3.8 and 3.3.8 respectively. Running old version of X Theme and Cornerstone will cause compatibility issues. In that regards please update X and Cornerstone and that should fix the problems you are facing.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.