Can't validate X license and Pro (purchased yesterday) does not work

I have bought the X license on 21 july and converted to Pro on the 22th. But i can not validate the X license and Pro is not working. I have tried the validation on 2 different computers. On 1 PC it says that the X license is allready validated, but on the other (where i am working on my site) it is still not done. And Pro does not work there.
Please your advice!

Hey There,

If you’ve converted your license to Pro then you are only able to validate Pro not X. I would recommend upgrading to Pro on your site and then try validating the site. If you are having issues with that feel free to send us your WordPress admin login credentials so we can help you validating the site for you.

Hi Rubin,
I would like to accept your help with the validation of Pro. How can I send my login credentials?

Hey There,

You did not provide the url of the site.

I will send it to you

Hey There,

I’ve tried to access your wordpress backend but did not get into it can you give me the direct url so I can proceed. Thanks!

OK I send it

Hey There,

That URL triggers a 404 Not Found so I can’t access the WordPress backend.

I experience the same when accessing from another pc. So what else can I or you do?

Hey There,

I would recommend reinstalling WordPress or getting in touch with your hosting provider as a 404 message is server related we can’t do anything as we do not have control over the server.

I’m still working on my new site, it is not live yet. So that is why you can’t access it.
Is there anything else I can do to fix the validation and to get Pro working (before publishing, if possible)?

Without being able to login to the site, regretfully there isn’t much else we can do. You can try some of what’s mentioned here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201

Otherwise just let us know when it’s live, or is somehow available online and we can take a look.