Can't Upload Custom Fonts

Hey There,

i am trying to upload custom fonts through font manager (actually google fonts, to be served locally due to gdpr). I downloaded them through google web fonts helper.

When i try to import these fonts, it simply does not show any uploaded font files (woff, woff2, eot, ttf). Doesn’t make a difference to upload the fonts through the media dashboard or the import custom font dialog.

Sidenote: to enable the font mime types i used the Enhanced Media Library Plugin.

Here is a screenshot:

Wordpress: 5.0.3
X Theme: 6.4.6
Cornerstone: 3.4.6

Would be awesome if you could assist me in that case :slight_smile:

Thank you and regards

Hi,

This is a known issue and have been added already in our issue traker.

For a temporary fix you can try installing this third party plugin.

Thanks

Hi,

thank you for your reply. Sadly this does not help. As I already mentioned i got the MIME types already working (didn’t know that this was a bug) through the enhanced media library plugin by adding them manually.

That means: I can upload the files, and i find them through the media browser. They are there! But i cannot import them to X, as X does not find them.

The Plugin you mentioned as workaround sadly doesn’t change that.

Hi There,

Please try with this solution:

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

thank you for your response. Sadly I fear you don’t understand what i am saying. I do not have trouble uploading the font files. I already managed to upload the files through the media section. But X won’t show the font files to me.

I tried the suggested solution anyway, but it does not fix the problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Maria,

Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in the secure note? And please provide the URL where we could download the font files so we could try them as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.