Can't toggle footer menu off

Hi there,

I updated to v.6.1.5 and no matter how many times I try to save the footer settings to “off” for displaying the menu, it keeps showing the footer menu. Help?

My site: dev.happybabycheeks.ca

Let me know if you need login credentials.

Thanks!

Hi @coracle,

You updated the theme to version 6.1.5 but you are still using the Cornerstone version 3.1.3 which is not compatible. Please update the Cornerstone to version 3.1.5 and follow the steps below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi,

Ok, I’ve updated Cornerstone to v 3.1.5, tested for plugin conflicts, removed custom CSS and Javascript and the footer settings still don’t change anything. I’m attaching a secure note with login credentials for you to take a look. Thanks!

Hello There,

I have logged in and resolved the issue. I created a blank menu and assigned it to your footer.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.