Can't still change the colors

Hi
I tried to clear cache and deactivated most of the plugins. This problem of color palette is not still solved.

Hi @joplus77,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not check your setup closer because I could not be able to login in your setup.

Usually, re installation could fix this.You could try reinstalling your X theme.

You could check the link below for guide on your re installation:

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

What do you mean you could not log in to set up?

I just upgraded to Pro and still the same issue.

I have done everything from clearing cache, updating theme, even upgrading to Pro. The color picker box is still behaving weird and not allowing me to pick a color. It just sits on top of right side content as shown in the screenshot above. I restarted my computer 10 times. I tried logging in and out with different browser. This is ridiculously annoying bug.

Hi Jonita,

I checked the Demo Home page and the exact section in question and I had no problem opening up and checking the color picker:

This must be indeed related to your machine. Would you please check the website with completely other machine and also make sure that you are using the latest version of The Chrome Browser as it is the one that I checked the case with.

Thank you.

@christopher.amirian I took your advice and upgraded to mac os High sierra. The 40 minute of upgrade wait time was worth it. I guess the El Captain OS had been weird and needed to upgrade the machine.
Thanks for the clear direction.

Glad to hear it’s all sorted and you’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.