Can't see uploaded logo img in header of theme

Hi,

I uploaded an image but it’s not showing up in the theme header…

Please help.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for writing in!

By default, the site title will display as your text logo. You will need to upload a logo image in X > Theme Options > Header > Logo - Image. If you already have upload the logo image and it is not displaying, you probably experiencing some caching issue. I can see that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache.

Meanwhile, please also update Cornerstone to version 3.5.2.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

I am also having the same issue:
-I have purged caches
-Cornerstone is updated to current version 3.5.2
-I am also not using a CDN to deliver my content.

Edit-To add

Some of the blog posts featured post images that use the same image are not showing up as well

Hey Drew,

Thanks for updating this thread. At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your login details in a secure note. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Awesome.Will do.

You’re welcome, Drew.

Sill not working…
-I have purged caches
-Cornerstone is updated to current version 3.5.2
-I am also not using a CDN to deliver my content.

I can see the image in the wp img lib but when I select the file it doesn’t show up here:

Hi @thepinkcorp,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

I have added a secure note with the info above

Hi Daniel,

I have investigated your issue further and found that some of your your Cornerstone plugin files have been corrupted. So I have re-installed the plugin and then I was able to set your logo image under X -> Theme Options -> Header area.

It also updated on the frontend as well.

Thanks!

cheers thanks!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.