Cant manage update X theme to 6.04

Hi all,

i have a problem with my site. I thought is updated but its still 5.2.5… :disappointed:
I have no clue how to update. I dont get any buttons to update. Can please someone help me in the good direction.

1 Like

Hi There,

Please check this KB for any help regarding update theme and plugin.
We would encourage you to read it carfully.

To update theme or plugin just go to Dashboard -> Updates you will see list of item waiting for update including X theme and cornerstone. You can update over there.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Hi I have this same problem, when I click on the Overview link it shows me that a new version is available, but I have no update link to update the theme?

Hello @kevgregson,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try out following solutions:

1. Can you please navigate under Appearance > Themes and click on X Theme? Upon clicking you should see a dialog box as shown in screenshot. Just click on the update now button and see how it goes. https://cloudup.com/cGsPYkjOmQ7
  2. You also have the option to manually update the theme. Kindly follow the instructions mentioned in our theme and plugin update guide. Kindly give special attention to Manual Updates section:

If you face any issues, may I request you to please create a new ticket and share necessary details in the same?

Thanks for understanding.

Hi, I have the same problem but in Themes section I don’t see the “update available” alert.

My installed version: 5.2.2.

I revoked and re-assigned the license as I read on a forum post, but nothing happens.

Thanks,
Michele.

Hello @miderose,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You have the option to manually update the theme. To do so, you can take a look at following article:

In case you face any issues. Please create a new ticket and relevant details in that.

Thanks.

Ok…
So… Is there nothing I can do to try again with the automatic updates before I must do a manual one?

Hi there,

As we do not have access to your website we can not give an exact response to your question. There might be cases that the old version of the theme does not have the ability to have the automatic updated due to the change to the API, but yours is 5.2 which is not that old, but there might be server factor preventing you to access our servers.

I suggest that you follow the steps of a manual installation at the moment, and if in the next update you see no update notice then get back to us in a new thread to follow up.

Please do not reply here as you are not the original poster of the thread and in it is better to focus on your case on a separate thread and if needed you will give us your website credentials via Secure Note which is visible to the original poster and you can not do it here.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.