Can't make changes to X theme Options WooCommerce

Hi There,

Just upgraded and suddenly we can’t make changes in X theme Options WooCommerce
Supposedly it accepts the changes, but it doesn’t… (when you renter the dashboard nothing actually changed)
How can we fix this ASAP?

Thanks
Sharon

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant,
The server is nginx so .htaccess file is not applicable
All the rest was checked / done - still we can’t change X theme Options WooCommerce …
The site is in maintenance mode - please keep it this way & share screenshots only via secure notes.
Thanks
Sharon

Hi @DC-Team,

Thanks for providing the procedure, really appreciate it :wink:

I confirm that it’s not saving, other options are saving okay but the toggle options won’t. Would you mind providing your FTP credentials for this staging as well? It doesn’t display any error at all but maybe I can trace it out through FTP. For the meantime, I recommend re-installing the theme cornerstone (by deleting the current one) to make sure there are no files from old updates (it could happen if Wordpress fails to finish the update installation).

Thanks!

Hi Rad:
Once I’ll delete corner stone & reinstall what happens to the work done so far on the site?
Please see the secure note with the FTP info
Thanks
Sharon

• Once deleted how will I be able to reinstall it for free as it came builtin with X?

Hello There,

I already have updated the theme and still the issue exist. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Please bear with us.

Please ask them to fix this issue ASAP as our site development is on hold until it’s resolved and we are under a tight schedule.

Hi There,

We have already informed this to our development team and they will be looking on it ASAP.

Thanks for understanding!

We’ve fixed this issue for the next release. I’ve installed a patched version of Cornerstone on your site. You can safely update when the official release comes out. You should be able to configure your settings the way you need them now.

YAY : ) Thank U

You are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.