Cant Make Changes in X Theme Cornerstone

Hello,

I can’t make any changes in the cornerstone page builder of my x theme site www.apimetrology.com. I get the attached error message.

Thank You

John Capuano

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in! Usually, this issue happens after you have switch to SSL. Sometimes, because of the WP dashboard url is not the same as the Site URL in Settings > General. Please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hi John,

The cause of the issue is the Revolution Slider and it’s causing errors. What’s weird is, it only triggers the error within the builder. And it’s only happening on that page. Could you try backing up your slider and re-install it? If not, please restore it to its previous when it’s still working.

I see similar issue when upgrading to Revolution Slider 6 where the existing slides are old. But not always.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.