Can't load Cornerstone as Editor

Dear Themeco-Support,

I set up a user account with the role as editor and gave it all the necessary rights for editing pages. But logged in as editor Cornerstone gets stucked at loading and I can’t edit the page. The solutions I found in the forum didn’t help solving the problem. Do you have another idea to make Cornerstone working for the role ‘editor’?

Hi @dogpile,

Please provide us the editor login as well so we can check.

I tried creating editor user accounts in my test site and conerstone seems to be working fine when I am logged in as editor.

Have you tried increasing your memory limit and max execution time?

Try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file

set_time_limit(300);
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');
define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M');

Hope it helps

Hey Paul,

I edited the wp-config but it hasn’t any effect, the problem described stays the same. You’ll find the login for the mentioned user in the secured notice attached

Hi There,

I got this screenshot when I edited the page with Cornerstone:

Please follow these steps:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  4. Turn off all the cache plugins.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.