Can't install template starter pack and cannot access to Design Cloud

Hi Guys,

Strange problem here - I’m slimming down a site for a rebuild and have removed a bunch of plugins including ultimatemember and woocommerce.

After I removed these, I then updated Pro theme to 2.0.4 and started the build.

I’ve since noticed that I can’t install the template starter pack or access the design cloud.

It worked on this site after the upgrade - once - then I can’t access it again.

Have increased PHP memory for this site as recommended in other posts and increased php execution time to 300.

The error suggests that the file I’m uploading is not properly formatted.

I’ve also ftp replaced the whole pro theme folder and the child theme folder.

Any ideas?

Hi RangesTech,

You did not mention your website URL on your secure note, I checked your Licenses page and there are lots of websites, that is why I am not sure which one you are talking about.

First of all, please consider that the file standard of the templates is completely different from the previous versions. So for example if you exported a page in an old version of the Pro, you can not add it to the new version as the Template Manager is completely different.

If you can not access the Design Cloud it shows that there is a firewall of some kind that prevents you to access our servers. This might be the same case as the problem of the Validation Connection that is why I suggest that you check that article troubleshooting steps.

Also, Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

These are the steps I could think of without having access to the WordPress Dashboard for your website. Kindly get back to us with the URL of your WordPress Dashboard and the steps to recreate the issue.

Thank you.

I can see how that might be an issue!
Apologies for that oversight, I don’t expect you to be mindreaders!
The issue is occurring on https://rangestechnology.com.au, no other installations on that server so I know my config is okay.
As I mentioned previously, I managed to access Design Cloud once after the upgrade to this install, then it stopped working after I attempted to install the sample templates.
Cheers

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

The sample templates are working fine and it’s getting installed without any issue.

I have imported the started pack and design cloud sample template to your site. Please have a look.
Let us know if we can help you on any other issue.

Thanks

Okay thanks - maybe I was looking at a browser blocker or some other error then…

1 Like